Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure papaws. It is a world-wide proven remedy of over 80 years standing.
- Queensland grown fresh fruit
- Microbiologically tested
- High quality ingredients
- Does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, sodium laurel sulphate.
Lucas Papaw Ointment may be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Abscesses and boils
- Burns and scalds
- Cuts and open wounds
- Helps clean wounds (papain content)
- Cleans infectious waste
- Dry and Cracked skin on lips, hands and feet
- Rash- gravel and heat rash
- Insect stings and mosquito bites
- Swelling associated with injury
- Splinters and thorns
- Nappy rash
- Cracked nipples
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema
- Temporary relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids by local application.